1. When did you become part of the team?
I joined the netzstrategen team in June 2019. Before that I was working for a company in the UK for 5 years focusing on building ecommerce websites with Magento and WordPress.
2. What do you like most about netzstrategen?
The working environment is relaxed while also being very organised.
3. What are your daily responsibilities and in which field are you specialised?
I am a web developer with experience in front and backend development and I am comfortable working in both aspects of web development.
4. What impresses you the most in your field?
5. How would you explain your job to your mum?
It’s difficult to explain to anybody who isn’t into technology but maybe I would say “I take designs and turn them into a functional website”
6. Any tip concerning your field you’d like to give?
Web developers love to share their knowledge and help others, but it is also great to give back and help others. Be prepared to learn something new every day and update your skillset constantly as web development evolves.
7. Which sources help you to stay up to date?
8. Any Apps you couldn’t live without?
I cannot live without Google Translate, Google Maps and Monzo banking app.
9. If someone would delete the internet tomorrow, what else would you do?
Wait for the inevitable re-build.
10. Tell us a secret about yourself, something you haven’t told anyone yet.
I love to collect currencies from all over the world.
If you want to get to know Callum better, you can also read his profile on our website.