1. Since when have you been part of the team?
I joined the netzstrategen team in June 2019. Before that, I had been working in a branding agency based in Barcelona leading the art interactive team for four years.
2. What do you like most about netzstrategen?
The work culture. It is really open and flexible. I am free to manage my working day. The communication is also really important and everyone is involved.
3. What is your daily business and in which field are you specialized?
I am a Visual Designer and I am focused on the visual part of a project but I’m also interested in UX design.
4. What impresses you the most in your field?
The way Interface Design is evolving and the way that building something functional can also be something beautiful.
5. How would you explain your job to your mum?
I have tried a few times. I always tell her that I put things in order and make them look good, like when you reform your house.
6. Any tip concerning your field you’d like to give away?
Always be empathetic and try to put in someone else’s shoes. Also be informed of all the new trends. Everything changes at the speed of light!
8. Any Apps you couldn’t live without?
Sketch, Photoshop, Google maps and Instagram. They’re mainly my day-by-day tools.
9. If someone would delete the internet tomorrow, what else would you do?
Absolutely travel around the world, eat a lot of exotic dishes and get lost in some beautiful and wild country, with amazing beaches and rainforests.
10. Tell us a secret about yourself, something you haven’t told anyone yet?
I started singing a few years ago, but I am too shy to do it in public. I also love cooking spanish omelettes and try new and different ingredients instead of potatoes.