1. Since when have you been part of the team?
I have been working here since April of 2019. I moved to Barcelona to get a MBA and a master in Advertising Strategy. Since then, I have been working for digital agencies as a Project Manager, being in charge of special projects for fashion brands like Esprit UE and as Office Manager for multicultural digital agencies.
2. What do you like most about netzstrategen?
I like the collaborative and open way we work together. Also, I feel lucky to have experts sharing their passion about their work as collegues.
3. What is your daily business and in which field are you specialised?
Being the support for my team and be available to collaborate with other departments through my efficient problem solving skills is part of my daily work. As HR-strategist I’m taking care of the selection of our talent and the onboarding process for new strategist. As an office manager, I’m in charge of our Barcelona office, making things happen in a soft and easy way while we are taking care of our clients.
4. What impresses you the most in your field?
Although we are living in the digital age, the pillar of everything is the people. This is why it is so important to maintain a transparent and collaborative environment where the commitment and the desire to give the best is the result of great culture in the company.
5. How would you explain your job to your mum?
If this company was a football team, I would be the one to find the best players for my team and I would keep my existing players happy and engaged.
6. Any tip concerning your field you’d like to give away?
Learn to listen and be empathic.
7. Which sources help you to stay up to date?
Doing my own research, reading trends, talking with my colleagues to understand their needs.
8. Any Apps you couldn’t live without?
Whatsapp, Google maps, YouTube, Instagram, Onefootball and Spotify
9. If someone would delete the internet tomorrow, what else would you do?
Cook and Travel or cooking while I’m traveling.
10. Tell us a secret about yourself, something you haven’t told anyone yet?
Well, If I’d tell you it wouldn’t be a secret anymore. 😉