1. Since when have you been part of the team?
Since October of 2020.
2. What do you like most about netzstrategen?
The homey welcoming feeling I get from all the strategians and the comfortable and aesthetically pleasing office space.
3. What is your daily business and in which field are you specialised?
I spend most of my time tinkering with and manipulating code, making things work, and creating new features. In other words, I am a web developer.
4. What impresses you the most in your field?
The seamless and sheer amount of communication and collaboration that goes on in the world of development. There is always something to contribute to or think about.
5. How would you explain your job to your mum?
I write text that enables people from around the world to read and learn and even navigate streets. I don’t make the content but I get the content to you as securely and as quickly as possible.
6. Any tip concerning your field you’d like to give away?
Anything can be explained in our field with as many words or details as you feel comfortable with, so don’t ever feel overwhelmed by the technical jargon. Most of us love what we do so we often get a bit carried away explaining it. Just ask. 😉
8. Any Apps you couldn’t live without?
Communication apps, maps, and Spotify.
9. If someone would delete the internet tomorrow, what else would you do?
Probably buy a sailboat and have a long inward facing search in my heart because I do not know. But it will probably still be somewhat related to engineering or creating at some capacity. Only the tools would change.
10. Tell us a secret about yourself, something you haven’t told anyone yet?
I don’t really know what I’m doing. I just know I can do it slightly better than someone who hasn’t.