Join our team in Barcelona! We are looking for you:
- Make Impact: build innovative sites used by millions of people each month
- Strive for Quality: operate in a team focused on pragmatic and clean solutions
- Interdisciplinary: work alongside consultants, analysts, designers, developers, marketers, and other specialists
We create platforms, apps, stores, and digital campaigns. Our projects are for publishing and retail websites. Our customers are our partners, we get them up to speed in the digital world by introducing them to new paradigms, tools, and processes. You are in direct contact with our customers to discuss tasks or coordinate requirements.
You will work in a dynamic international team of digital strategists distributed across offices in Barcelona, Cologne, and our head office in Karlsruhe, Germany.
We love to collaborate, work independently, and we feel responsible for what we do. Therefore you can manage your time and tasks the way it fits your working style best.
Our ideal candidate will be versatile, self-motivated and curious.
- Experienced in content management and e-commerce systems, mainly WordPress and WooCommerce
- Several years of experience in front-end and back-end web development
- Understanding of writing secure, sustainable, well-documented, and comprehensible code
- Able to quickly read and understand foreign code bases
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good communication skills
- Love to share knowledge, also publicly
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Contributed to open source software projects
- Worked with modern web frameworks such as: ReactJS / Vue.js / AngularJS
- Developed RESTful web services (JSON, XML), interfaces, data migrations, and imports
- Relational databases, document stores, caches, such as MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached, Varnish
- Design & development of CMS extensions
- Familiar with PHP frameworks and libraries, such as Symfony, Doctrine, Laravel, PHPUnit
- Experience in e-commerce systems, such as WooCommerce, Drupal Commerce and Magento
- Experience building chat bots apps and interfaces
- Knowledge and interest about web UX best practices
- Familiarity with code quality analysis tools
- Flexible working hours. You are able to plan your working time, that it fits your lifestyle. If you need a day to get things done and work from home, no problem
- Free choice of your working equipment
- Brand new office in the heart of Barcelona
- For new projects you can pitch ideas of technologies you like
- You can choose between many different projects / customers to work with, and develop your skills in the direction you want
- We call our colleagues friends at work, because we have no hierarchies and we love the people we work with
- Twice a year we are having a summer/winter activity with the whole team and do awesome stuff together
- You can attend or speak at Events to educate yourself, learn about new technologies or introduce your own solutions
Would you like to work with us?