We create web platforms, stores, and digital campaigns. Our projects are for publishing and retail websites. Our customers are our partners, we get them up to speed in the digital world by introducing them to new paradigms, tools, and processes.
We’re looking for an experienced backend developer with:
- A rock-solid knowledge of PHP and SQL.
- Experience managing and configuring servers.
- Familiarity with systems architecture, design patterns, and testing.
- Highly collaborative attitude and love for participating in code reviews and discussions about architecture, and design.
- Ability to quickly read and understand foreign code bases.
You should apply if you want to:
- Make Impact: build innovative sites used by millions of people each month.
- Strive for Quality: operate in a team focused on pragmatic and clean solutions.
- Play Interdisciplinary: work alongside consultants, analysts, designers, developers, marketers, and other specialists.
- Self Manage: organize your own time and tasks the way it fits your working style best.
- Innovate: experiment with chat bots, decoupled CMS architecture, latest frontend frameworks.
Our projects mainly involve WordPress and WooCommerce. We often deal with RESTful web services interfaces and data migrations.
We are a dynamic international team of digital strategists distributed across offices in Barcelona, Cologne, and our head office in Karlsruhe, Germany.
We love to collaborate, work independently, and we feel responsible for what we do.
All of us are in direct contact with our customers to discuss tasks or coordinate requirements.
Working with us, you will enjoy:
- Independent and responsible work is part of our DNA. Flexible working hours and home office are absolutely natural for us – we see our work as a very important part of life. But only as a part that should fit in flexibly with the rest..
- You will find a set of values that we love and live by every day.
- You’ll meet a colourful international team, full of digital enthusiasts, who live for their topics – just like you do.
- A mentor will give you feedback on a regular basis. As we are constantly changing and trying to get a little bit better every day, we want the same the other way round. Get involved and let us know if we miss a step and what we can do better
- Fresh fruit, coffee and soft drinks are available in all offices. We also meet up every Monday for lunch together.
- Familarity is important to us: we meet up for team activities and joint workshops alternately in our offices in Karlsruhe, Cologne and Barcelona
- You want to deepen your education and we support you – with language courses, conference visits and further qualifications.
- We are crazy about animals: Dogs can be brought to the office after everybody has met them. Currently, there are fish and a fluffy dog in the Karlsruhe office.
Would you like to work with us?