Join our team! We are looking for you:
We create platforms, stores and digital campaigns. Our projects are mainly for publishing and retail websites. Our customers are our partners, we get them up to speed in the digital world by introducing them to new paradigms, tools, and processes. You are in direct contact with our customers to discuss tasks or coordinate requirements.
You will work in a dynamic international team of digital strategists distributed across offices in Barcelona, Cologne, and our head office in Karlsruhe, Germany.
We love to collaborate, work independently, and we feel responsible for what we do. Therefore you can manage your time and tasks the way it fits your working style best.
We follow agile methodologies to operate in fast-paced environments. Our ideal candidate will be versatile, self-motivated and curious.
Your work (duties and responsibilities)
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout a project
- Act as primary liaison between our development team, project managers and customers
- Help to strengthen Agile development processes and further integrate other internal disciplines (design, marketing, SEO) into the development cycle
- Work closely with our customers to plan and structure Epics
- Collect and define project requirements from our customers and project managers
- Create, prioritise and maintain a feature backlog aligned with product requirements and strategy
- Manage and control project/client budgets. Evaluate and communicate progress to our customers
- Schedule, prepare, organise and moderate Agile planning and review meetings with the development team and our customers
- Research market and analyse user trends to constantly improve our project roadmaps
- Keep abreast of Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Your skills (requirements and qualification)
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles. ScrumMaster or relevant certification a bonus
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Enjoy working in a team and possess good communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Flexible working hours. You are able to plan your working time, that it fits your lifestyle. If you need a day to get things done and work from home, no problem.
- Free choice of your working equipment.
- For new projects you cyou have the possibility to bring in ideas of the technologies you like.
- You can choose between many different projects / customers to work with, and develop your skills in the direction you want.
- We call our colleagues friends at work, because we have no hierarchies and we love the people we work with.
- Twice yearly company workshops where we discuss progress and come up with ideas to improve the company
- You can attend or speak at Events to educate yourself, learn about new technologies or introduce your own solutions.
Would you like to work with us?