Today, Dev-Strategist Sara Kozińska is going to answer 10 questions about her work and life at the netzstrategen.
1. Since when have you been part of the team?
I joined the netzstrategen team officially from 1st of October 2017, before then we were in contact with the purpose of starting long-term cooperation. I work here in the Barcelona Office.
2. What do you like most about netzstrategen?
First of all – people. The whole team is really friendly, happy to help and encouraging.
Second thing is that you can see in the whole team a desire of constant improvement, search better, more efficient and modern solutions for clients. So you can be sure, that if you put will and energy, you will learn a lot with this team.
Third thing is flexibility – I was a freelancer for many years before, so it’s nice to know, that work hours may be flexible if there is a need for that.
3. What is your daily business and in which field are you specialized?
I’m a web developer, so I create websites based on most popular CM systems. I’m more oriented on frontend, but never avoid backend coding.
4. What impresses you the most in your field?
Nothing’s constant. Every technology, system, part of industry is changing, so you always learn. It’s amazing, that everyday you may be surprised with something new that you can use or learn.
5. How would you explain your job to your mum?
Help people’s visions become real and accessible for everyone through their website.
6. Any tip concerning your field you’d like to give away?
Web development is a really great choice of career. You’ll always find something for yourself, and you’ll never get bored.
8. Any Apps you couldn’t live without?
– Google Chrome
– Google Maps
9. If someone would delete the internet tomorrow, what else would you do?
Probably I would be a vet. But still – being a vet, and not be able to Google disease symptoms… just sad!
10. Tell us a secret about yourself, something you haven’t told anyone yet?
I don’t think i have any big secret (neither dark or bright). I have just one small: I came to Spain to improve surfing skills, so if you ever feel like joining just let me know!
If you want to get to know Sara better, you can also read hers profile on our website.